You may be looking for a reading to help relieve some ideas about anxiety and or depression. Sometimes it helps to know some of the causes that are bringing you down that may not be apparent to you at the time. In comes the tarot cards to save the day, well kinda. This reading will help you identify some of the underlying causes of your anxiety or depression. The spread is read from left to right and top the bottom. So the top left would be first and bottom right would be last. Please be aware that this tarot spread is not meant to replace professional help and should only be used in times of temporary depression and anxiety. Please seek help when it is needed. Tarot is a tool to unlock inner guidance, not to replace professional help.
Sample Reading Card 1
– Circumstances- The Sun
-It’s time to make a change, you’re ready to start anew with clarity. You now know what you want. It is the light after the darkness. The darkness is fading and the sun is shining through. Card 2
– Cause of Depression- The Star
– Inspiration is there, but you are overwhelmed by it Honing it in and refining it is where you are having issues. Hopes and dreams are present to start something again. Card 3
– Who Can Help- 3 of Wand
s-Creative projects are out there and some have been started, each bigger than the last. However, the need to start a new one is here and finding where to start is the problem. Card 4
– Step 1 to overcome- King of Wand
s-don’t be afraid to start out on new and risky paths. Take chances, live life. Do something inspiring to you. Don’t be stuck where you are. Card 5
– Step 2 to overcome-Temperance
-Bringing both side together promotes harmony and inner peace. Find your two side and find a balance between the two extremes. This is where you will find happiness. Card 6
– Step 3 to overcome – The Hanged Man
– let go and surrender to experiences and emotional release. Accept what is and give up some of the control that you hold onto.