For those of us who work in an office environment, decorating our spaces in a witchy fashion can be hard without drawing too much attention, except of course, when it’s Halloween. But those decorations have to come down at some point….Right?
Here are some ideas to bring the elements into your office space. This can be as big or as small as you would like it to be. You don’t have to keep everything together either. Use all of your space to spread things out and really go incognito with the altar.
You can also decorate your office space for the Wiccan Sabbats, as most coincide with the typical commercial holidays. You can be that person who just loves to decorate their space for all the holidays. There are so many possibilities when you begin to view the entire space as your altar and just try to bring a bit of witchy with you.
- Potted Plants (maybe in an animal-themed pot?)
- Pictures of Trees, Mountains, or Forest
- Deity statue (Gaia, Macha, Saturn/Chronos, Pan
- Windchimes or dreamcatcher
- Deity statues (Hermes, Thoth, Saraswati)
- Charred wood
- Candle on a warmer
- Pictures of the Sun
- Deity statues (Ra, Vulcan, Brigid, Pele, Sekhmet)
- Rocks from the ocean
- Fancy cup or goblet
- Pictures of the Ocean
- Deity statue (Poseidon, Aphrodite, Yemaya)
Ideas for you
- Use crystals for the 7 chakras to help balance your chakras but also each one can represent an element, another could represent spirit, and then you have 2 left, one for each male and female deities. Chakras have become super popular these days and no one will really think twice about them.
- A decent-sized potted plant that is known to help purify the air for your space with some sea shells around the base to hold the dirt in, or even just for decoration. You can then place a candle on your desk.